We are all more aware of the potential to bring viruses and germs into our home environments. Proper cleaning and sanitizing in your home is necessary to maintain a healthier indoor environment. Now more than ever is the time to use a professional cleaning company that understands the proper application and uses for disinfectants and sanitizers.
Residential Cleaning & Sanitizing Services
Ability to add EPA registered disinfectants to all types of services including:
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Hard Surface Floors, including Wood and Tile/Grout Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Touchpoints, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handrails
- Car interiors
- Fogging application of EPA registered disinfectant
Duraclean’s Healthy Indoor Environment Protocols
Duraclean Technicians are:
- OSHA, CDC and EPA Compliant
- Continually monitored to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our customers
- Trained in the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment. Each of our staff members will wear proper face coverings, gloves, shoe covers and full PPE at your request.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all equipment and materials between services.
No-Contact Appointments are Available
- The technician will call you pre-arrival and do a visual walk-thru of your home.
- They will don proper PPE at their arrival.
- After the services are performed, the technician will call you again to do a post cleaning call.
- Payments will be processed electronically