Are you tired of dingy, stained carpets in your workplace? Do you worry about the negative impression they leave on clients and employees alike? At Duraclean, we understand the immeasurable value of a company’s reputation and the pivotal role facility maintenance plays in it. With over 90 years of expertise in professional carpet cleaning, Duraclean stands out as a premier choice. Contact us today for commercial carpet care.
From lightly soiled to the most heavily soiled carpets, our 10-step cleaning process is designed to leave your carpet clean and feeling as fresh as the day it was installed.
1. Pre-Inspection: Technicians will walk through your commercial building with you to visually inspect the carpet. They will identify potential stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Commercial Pre-vacuum: This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from the carpet fiber.
3. Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving garbage cans, office chairs and smaller items. Desks, filing cabinets and chair mats cost extra to move. The technicians or estimator will quote you the exact cost to move these heavier pieces.
4. Traffic Lane Treatment: Depending on the carpet fiber type, a specialized solution designed for your soiling condition will be applied to the traffic lane to assist in lifting the soil for removal.
5. Pre-Spotting: Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with specialized spotting solutions to increase the chances of removal.
6. Machine Agitation: The carpet will be agitated using a counter-rotating brush machine to assist in the removal of soils and spots.
7. Soil Extraction and Neutral Rinse: The carpet is then extracted with a controlled rinse removing dirt and cleaning agents leaving it perfectly pH balanced and residue-free.
8. Post Spotting: Any remaining spots will be treated again with special spot removal products to ensure we did all we could to remove them.
9. Speed Drying: In some cases it may be necessary to have air movers running to assist in surface evaporation or ventilation.
10. Post-Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
Offices and office buildings
Schools and classrooms
Senior living facilities
Cleaning and restoring your home or business shouldn’t be a hassle. Just give us a call and see how easy it is!
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced commercial carpet cleaning service in the Chicagoland Area and Southern Wisconsin, look no further than our team. With over 90 years of experience, we have built a reputation for providing top-notch services to businesses of all sizes.
Our certified and experienced team is equipped to handle any carpet cleaning project, and we also offer restoration services for those who require assistance with insurance claims. When you choose us, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the difference of working with a trusted and reputable company located right here in Arlington Heights.