At Duraclean, we understand that first impressions matter. Your office or business space is a reflection of your brand and your commitment to professionalism. That’s why we offer top-quality commercial upholstery cleaning services that ensure your furniture looks and feels its best.
Our team of trained professionals uses the latest technology and techniques to deep clean and sanitize your chairs, sofas, and other upholstered items, removing dirt, stains, and allergens that can make your space look and feel unkempt. With our help, you can create a welcoming and hygienic environment that makes a positive impression on clients and employees alike.
We are IICRC certified and have been specializing in upholstery cleaning for over 90 years.
After a complete inspection, our certified technicians will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs.
Whether it’s a restaurant, high-rise, office building, or showroom, our 10-step cleaning process is designed to restore your upholstery.
1. Pre-Inspection: Our technician will perform a 360-degree inspection to determine the cleaning process that is the safest and most effective method. We will also point out any potential permanent stains or areas of concern.
2. Area Preparation: We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings and flooring.
3. Pre-Vacuum: This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from the fabric.
4. Pre-Treatment: Depending on the fabric type, a specialized solution designed for your soiling condition will be applied to the fabric to assist in lifting the soil for removal.
5. Pre-Spotting: Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with specialized spotting solutions to increase the chances of removal.
6. Pre-Groom: The fabric will then be gently agitated with soft-bristled upholstery brushes to loosen the soil.
7. Soil Extraction and Neutral Rinse: The fabric is then extracted with a gentle controlled rinse removing dirt and cleaning agents leaving it perfectly pH balanced and residue-free.
8. Post Spotting: Any remaining spots will be treated again with special spot removal products to ensure we did all we could to remove them.
9. Post Groom/Drying: The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric. In some cases, it may be necessary to have air movers running to assist in surface evaporation or ventilation. We can also apply Durashield SB, Duraclean’s proprietary fabric protector to give you peace of mind that your fine fabrics will last for years to come.
10. Post-Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
Cleaning and restoring your home or business shouldn’t be a hassle. Just give us a call and see how easy it is!
If you’re looking for reliable and experienced commercial upholstery cleaning services in the Chicagoland Area and Southern Wisconsin, look no further than our team. With over 90 years of experience, we have built a reputation for providing top-notch services to businesses of all sizes.
Our certified and experienced team is equipped to handle any upholstery cleaning project. When you choose us, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the difference of working with a trusted and reputable company located right here in Arlington Heights.