Duraclean understands that a company’s image is priceless and how a facility is maintained plays a vital role. At Duraclean we take it one step further as we consider indoor air quality as important as the image. Air duct cleaning performed by Duraclean’s professionally trained technicians can help reduce or eliminate dust and contaminants from your forced-air system. By using industry approved equipment and processes you can be sure we provide the most thorough cleaning process possible, leaving your facility cleaner and healthier.
We recommend service as soon as you notice:
- The need to dust more frequently than usual
- Unusual odors when the HVAC system fan is running
- There are visible dust build-ups on your vent grills
- Streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- You or co-workers suffer from allergies or respiratory issues
Even more frequently if you have:
- Doors opening to the outside frequently allowing contaminants in
- Employees with allergies or asthma
- Water or Fire/Smoke contamination or damage to the Building / HVAC system
- Building renovation or remodeling projects causing airborne dust and debris
Duraclean Air Duct Cleaning includes the following:
- Floor and content protection in areas we are working
- Open access ports and doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. Flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes or an air whip connected to an air compressor
- Work on one opening at a time, so there is little to no dust flying around during the cleaning process.
- Combination of contact vacuuming, brushing, and air washing.
- Use of the strongest approved dust removal equipment in the industry
- Remove, clean, and reinstall all registers and vents
- Take care to protect the ductwork, including sealing and re-insulating (if necessary) any access holes we may need to make in order to clean the most soiled areas of your system.
- Depending on the size of the facility, proper duct cleaning takes time. We have seen some commercial jobs take ½ a day and others take multiple days.
- Although every situation is different, we do have the ability to apply disinfectant, deodorizer, or sealer to your system when warranted.
**CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE, NO-OBLIGATION INSPECTION**