Are your home carpets looking dull and stained, making you feel embarrassed in front of guests? Do you wish to keep your living space clean and healthy for your loved ones?
At Duraclean, we understand how important it is to maintain the cleanliness of your home and the impact it has on your reputation. With over 90 years of experience in providing residential carpet cleaning services, Duraclean is a trusted and reliable choice. Contact us today to restore your carpets to their former glory.
Our team holds IICRC certification, positioning us as one of the most knowledgeable and experienced carpet cleaning companies in the Chicagoland area.
Following a thorough inspection, our certified technicians will determine the ideal cleaning approach tailored to your specific requirements.
We offer the added assurance of Durashield Plus, our exclusive fiber protector, ensuring your carpet's longevity for years to come.
1. Pre-Inspection: Technicians will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. They will identify potential stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Commercial Pre-vacuum: This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from the carpet fiber.
3. Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller items. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces cost extra to move. The technicians will quote you the exact cost to move any heavier pieces.
4. Traffic Lane Treatment: Depending on the carpet fiber type, a specialized solution designed for your soiling condition will be applied to the traffic lane to assist in lifting the soil for removal.
5. Pre-Spotting: Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with specialized spotting solutions to increase the chances of removal.
6. Pre-Grooming/Agitation: The carpet will be gently agitated to assist in the removal of soils and spots for easier removal.
7. Soil Extraction and Neutral Rinse: The carpet is then extracted with a controlled rinse removing dirt and cleaning agents leaving it perfectly pH balanced and residue-free.
8. Post Spotting: Any remaining spots will be treated again with special spot removal products to ensure we did all we could to remove them.
9. Post Groom/Drying: The carpet will then be prepared for drying with gentle brushing of the carpet fiber. In some cases, it may be necessary to have air movers running to assist in surface evaporation or ventilation.
10. Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
Cleaning and restoring your home or business shouldn’t be a hassle. Just give us a call and see how easy it is!
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced residential carpet cleaning service in the Chicagoland Area and Southern Wisconsin, look no further than our team. With over 90 years of experience, we have built a reputation for providing top-notch services to living spaces of all sizes.
Our certified and experienced team is equipped to handle any carpet cleaning project, and we also offer restoration services for those who require assistance with insurance claims. When you choose us, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the difference of working with a trusted and reputable company located right here in Arlington Heights.